A LIQUID FISH FERTILISER THAT PROMOTES PLANT & SOIL HEALTH AND PRODUCTIVITY
POWERED BY FISH!
PowerFish is a premium Organic Fertiliser comprised of 100% fish extract that provides a range of macro and micro nutrients, amino acids, proteins and vitamins. It also helps support the activity of beneficial bacteria and fungi in healthy soils. With regular applications soil structure improves and plants become healthier.
Liquid Fish Extract
FEATURES & BENEFITS
AVAILABLE PACK SIZES
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Powerflsh must be diluted In water. Use sufficient water to achieve adequate coverage when applying as a foliar spray.
- Shake or agitate before use. Maintain agitation during dilution & application if possible.
- Climatic stress – use 5/10L / ha 3-7 days prior to and ofter extreme stress events (e.g. heatwave and frost) to mitigate crop damage and assist recovery.
Seasol can be mixed with a number of agricultural chemicals, but even where products are physically compatible complete efficacy of each product in the mixture cannot be guaranteed.
Check the directions on the label of registered products before mixing with Seasol to ensure lable compliance (some chemicals need to be applied alone).
Mixing Seasol with more than one other chemical or fertiliser is not recommended.
Do not mix Seasol with Growth Regulators, Emulsifiable Concentrates, or liquid fertilisers containing Phosphorus &/or Calcium.
When mixing with trace element fertilisers, it is recommended to use chelates.
Pre-dilution of each component to be mixed is advisable.
Compatibility with soluble fertilisers and liquid feeds should be checked using a jar test.
For hard to wet plants, use a non-ionic wetter.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Not to be kept for prolonged periods in hot conditions (>30°C) or in direct sunlight.
- Always use safe work practices for lifting and handling drums.
- Once diluted, the product should be applied within 24 hours.
- Agitate the product prior to using and re-agitate if the product is left standing for an extended period of time.
- Not to be taken.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- May irritate the skin and eyes.
- Avoid inhalation. Use in a well-ventilated space.
- Wash hands after use.
- Wash all edible plants before eating. If splashed, wash off with water.
- If swallowed or irritation persists, seek prompt medical advice.
- Additional information is listed in the Safety Data Sheet.