Earthcare Planting Gel
A scientifically formulated blend of Seasol and power-fish from semi-hydrated water crystals
Earthcare Planting Gel delivers a scientifically formulated blend of Seasol and power-fish from semi-hydrated water crystals, directly into the root zone of plants & turf to increase survival rates after transplanting.
Planting Gel is a combination of semi-hydrated water storing crystals boosted with Seasol and essential nutrients. They store water and nutrients within the root zone, where the plant needs them most. The added Seasol promotes good root development and improved plant performance. Once placed in the root zone the Gel slowly releases moisture and nutrients, stimulating root growth reducing transplant shock and assisting plant establishment.
With an effective life of up to 5 years in the soil the hydrogel constantly recharges itself, ensuring an ongoing supply of moisture and nutrients on demand to all types of plants & turf.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
AVAILABLE PACK SIZES
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- The Planting Gel can be placed directly into the planting hole or incorporated into the backfill surrounding the root ball.
- Under Turf, simply broadcast the Planting Gel on top of the prepared surface.
- Please note do not over water plants as the gel retains large volumes of water.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Not to be kept for prolonged periods in hot conditions (>30°C) or in direct sunlight.
- Always use safe work practices for lifting and handling drums.
- Once diluted, the product should be applied within 24 hours.
- Agitate the product prior to using and re-agitate if the product is left standing for an extended period of time.
- Not to be taken.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- May irritate the skin and eyes.
- Avoid inhalation. Use in a well-ventilated space.
- Wash hands after use.
- Wash all edible plants before eating. If splashed, wash off with water.
- If swallowed or irritation persists, seek prompt medical advice.
- Additional information is listed in the Safety Data Sheet.