A highly refined liquid humate based soil conditioner with added fish, seaweed and nitrogen.
Improves soil structure and moisture retention.
Humates are natural chelating agents and form strong bonds with calcium and iron, as well as bonding with soil particles to help improve structure and moisture retention. Fish and seaweed also aid soil improvement by stimulating the growth and activity of a broad range of soil fungi and bacteria.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
AVAILABLE PACK SIZES
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Using Humate must be diluted in water. Use sufficient water to achieve adequate coverage when applying as a foliar spray.
- Shake or agitate before use. Maintain agitation during dilution & application if possible
- Climatic stress – use 5/10L / ha 3-7 days prior to and ofter extreme stress events (e.g. heatwave and frost) to mitigate crop damage and assist recovery.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Not to be kept for prolonged periods in hot conditions (>30°C) or in direct sunlight.
- Always use safe work practices for lifting and handling drums.
- Once diluted, the product should be applied within 24 hours.
- Agitate the product prior to using and re-agitate if the product is left standing for an extended period of time.
- Not to be taken.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- May irritate the skin and eyes.
- Avoid inhalation. Use in a well-ventilated space.
- Wash hands after use.
- Wash all edible plants before eating. If splashed, wash off with water.
- If swallowed or irritation persists, seek prompt medical advice.
- Additional information is listed in the Safety Data Sheet.