A unique blend of Seasol with added Fish, and Humate.
THE SEAWEED SOLUTION!
Seasol is made from Durvillaea potatorum and Ascophyllum nodosum. Durvillaea potatorum is sourced from King Island and the west coast of Tasmania where the kelp is swept ashore after storms. Collection of storm cast kelp is sustainably managed under licenses issued by the Tasmanian Government. Ascophyllum nodosum is widely used in the Northern Hemisphere where it is sustainably harvested from managed kelp beds. The kelps are blended together in our own dedicated processing facility near Launceston to produce the wonderful seaweed solution that is Seasol.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
AVAILABLE PACK SIZES
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Seasol Plus must be diluted in water. Use sufficient water to achieve adequate coverage when applying as a foliar spray.
- Shake or agitate before use. Maintain agitation during dilution ond application if possible.
- Climatic stress – use 5/10L / ha 3-7 days prior to ond ofter extreme stress events (e.g. heatwave and frost) to mitigate crop damage and assist recovery.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Not to be kept for prolonged periods in hot conditions (>30°C) or in direct sunlight.
- Always use safe work practices for lifting and handling drums.
- Once diluted, the product should be applied within 24 hours.
- Agitate the product prior to using and re-agitate if the product is left standing for an extended period of time.
- Not to be taken.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- May irritate the skin and eyes.
- Avoid inhalation. Use in a well-ventilated space.
- Wash hands after use.
- Wash all edible plants before eating. If splashed, wash off with water.
- If swallowed or irritation persists, seek prompt medical advice.
- Additional information is listed in the Safety Data Sheet.