A Liquid Seaweed extract promotes plant health and productivity
THE SEAWEED SOLUTION!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
AVAILABLE PACK SIZES
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Seasol Commercial must be diluted in water. Use sufficient water to achieve adequate coverage when applying as a foliar spray.
- Shake or agitate before use. Maintain agitation during dilution and application if possible.
- Climatic stress – use 5/10L / ha 3-7 days prior to and ofter extreme stress events (e.g. heatwave and frost) to mitigate crop damage and assist recovery.
Application / Critical Comments
Almonds, Hazelnuts, Macadamias, Pecans
Planting - drench or water in with 1:400 dilution. Apply from green tip/first growth flush. Recommend 5 applications at critical growth stages inc post harvest. Use higher rate for larger trees
Deciduous Fruit Trees
Pome Fruits, Stone Fruits and other deciduous species
Planting - drench or water in with 1:400 dilution. Apply at each growth flush or 5 applications at critical growth stages and post harvest. Higher rates for larger trees
Evergreen Tree Crops
Avocados, Bananas, Citrus, Olives
Planting - drench or water in with 1:400 dilution. Apply from Bud initiation and at each growth flush 10 L/Ha/ month on mature trees, fertigated in every month that you irrigate
Capsicums, Cucurbits, Strawberries, Tomatoes, Pumpkins
Apply at seedling and transplanting and from 15cm growth. Every 10-14 days or 4 applications as required
Asparagus, Brassicas, Celery, Herbs, Lettuces
Planting out - 1:400 dilution (2.5 ml/L or 2.5L/1,000L water), for watering in of seedlings in a water wheel planter or similar device. Apply at seedling and transplanting and from 3-4 leaf. Every 10-14 days or 4 applications as required
Carrots, Onions, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes
Apply from in furrow. 4-5 applications at critical growth stages
Vine & Berry Crops
Blueberries, Raspberries, Wine and Table Grapes
Apply regularly during the growing season. As a minimum, use the product at times of plant stress or recovery such as Pre-Flowering, Fruit Filling & Post Harvest. Higher rates for larger canopies. Do not apply directly over flowers where flowers are essential to crop productivity. Where bloom is a feature of fruit (e.g. blueberries & table grapes) do not apply as a foliar spray once the bloom develops to avoid any damage
Canola, Cotton, Pasture Crops (inc Lucerne), Sugar Cane, Turf
Apply at the start of the growing season and after each cut or grazing event in a rotational or strip grazing situation. Apply post emergence, 4-5 applications at critical growth stages. Seed coating (Cereals) Up to 4-10L/tonne of seed. Do not exceed a total of 10L of total liquid per tonne. Sugar Cane - 5L/ha in furrow or billet dip, 2nd app 10L/ha at tillering. Ratoon crops 10L/ha at tillering
STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Not to be kept for prolonged periods in hot conditions (>30°C) or in direct sunlight.
- Always use safe work practices for lifting and handling drums.
- Once diluted, the product should be applied within 24 hours.
- Agitate the product prior to using and re-agitate if the product is left standing for an extended period of time.
- Not to be taken.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- May irritate the skin and eyes.
- Avoid inhalation. Use in a well-ventilated space.
- Wash hands after use.
- Wash all edible plants before eating. If splashed, wash off with water.
- If swallowed or irritation persists, seek prompt medical advice.
- Additional information is listed in the Safety Data Sheet.